Thursday, December 2, 2010

First ever photography road trip

After 25 years of shooting commercially I figured this was the year to take a road trip. I had never taken one before by myself, so I decided it was time to just go and shoot what I wanted, when I wanted and who I wanted. I managed to get three great days of shooting on Vancouver Island up at Tofino. The weather was perfect - a mix of everything - providing me with a variety of conditions to shoot in. I was up early in the morning to late at night shooting, pushing myself and my camera trying new things that I never tried before. It gave me the recharge that I needed (only a photographer can understand) and I managed to come away with some images that reconfirmed my passion for photography. It really is a place that everyone needs to go to once in their lifetime. I have pulled a few of my favourites for you to see. A more comprehensive gallery of what I captured is on the Stock side of my website. Enjoy.