Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CEDA Rebranding Itself With New Photos

I have had many opportunities over the last 25 years to travel to the resort town of Ft McMurray and capture images for a variety of clients. So when an old client called, who is now working for CEDA, and asked me to go to Ft Mac, I was excited. There is nothing like being out at Syncrude or Suncor when it is a balmy -25 degrees Celsius. My luck turned though because when I arrived to shoot a warm front was locked in overhead and the temperatures rose to a nice -10 degrees Celsius. There’s nothing like an Alberta winter day when it's sunny and -10 degrees Celsius. I spent two days capturing a variety of locations both inside and out. All captures were people related, it was interesting to have a chance to capture the breadth of services that CEDA provides. You are welcome to view more industrial images in the Industrial section of my website.